- Members are expected to make at least 2 of the 3 raid days and must supply their own consumables.
- All Applicants must have there gear properly gemed and enchanted upon application, failing todo so will result in a decline.
- Applicants must have knowledge of their class and a willingness to learn and adapt to new encounters and strategies.
- Many players in the guild like to do things out side of raid times, Achievements runs dungeons pvp ect, Altho being in a new guild and meeting new people may be scary at times we are all here for the same thing, To have fun and you should to!
- Trolling will not be tolerated, if you are caught trolling trade or harrasing guild member there will be swift punishment, you have be warned!
- Currently we are using the Personal Loot system, but may change to Master Loot if the need arises.
- After your application has been submitted, you should expect a reply within 2-3 days, however this may take longer depending on timing, Keep in mind you application is the first impression of you. Please read and answer each question thoroughly, failing to do so will result in an immediate decline.
- During your 2 week trial we will assess your performance and the knowledge of your class, as well as knowledge of the encounters we are facing at the time.
Open To All